Residential Bulky Items
For curbside pick-up service, please place wheeled carts to the curb no later than 6:00am on collection day.
To Change Service:
Free Annual Bulky Item Clean-ups:
- Goleta, County, and City of Santa Barbara Customers
All residential* customers in the Cities of Goleta, Santa Barbara and County of Santa Barbara are eligible for 2 free clean up every calendar year. You may call in to Customer Service to schedule your date to have your items removed. We pick up all bulky waste on WEDNESDAYS and all electronic waste on THURSDAYS.
- Buellton Customers
Large bulky-item clean-ups can be scheduled up to four times per year and are available on the first Tuesday of each month. Please call in to schedule.
Cleanup Program Rules:
- All items must be brought to the roadside by 6am.
- All items must be generated from the address we are collecting from
- All loose items must be bagged, boxed or bundled
- Green waste needs to be bundled AND tied. No waste from professional tree trimming
- We must be notified of any items that exceed 5 feet in length or 60lbs so we can send the correct vehicle.
- NO Construction and remodel material.
- Household items only – no boats, Jacuzzis, remodel material, etc.
- NO hazardous waste (paint cans, liquids, etc)
- Appliances and electronics are free – SCHEDULED SEPARATELY
*Bulky clean up is available for apartments and condos but must be scheduled through the apartment manager or account holder.