Restroom Service Procedures
Following is MarBorg Industries’ portable restroom service procedure:
- Pump the interior waste water holding tank
- Scrub the interior with disinfectant
- Spider webs and graffiti are also removed
- The restrooms’ interior is hand dried
- The paper supplies (seat covers and toilet paper) are restocked
- The holding tank is recharged with 7 gallons of liquid deodorizer
- The sinks are filled with fresh water
- The paper towel dispensers are filled
- The liquid hand soap is restocked
- There is a date sticker on the outside sink
When a restroom is damaged and the repair cannot be made at the time of service, a repair order is phoned into the office.
Repairs are made within 24 hours of notification
MarBorg Industries is on-call 24 hours a day, seven days a week for emergency servicing.